The Anti-Lloyd Legal Defense Fund

Marcos Avellan is suing Nakapan Phungephorn (BETA Academy in DC), Justin Garcia (Jungle Gym in the Bronx) and Fuzzy Badfeet for allegations of defamation and conspiracy to harm his business.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/6/24/4456878/lloyd-irvin-marcos-avellan-mma-millionaires-lawsuit

I've set up a paypal account and encourage you to donate to help these three with their legal bills.  I will send the money as received, and will be making a monthly accounting of donations available to Nak, Justin and Fuzzy and I promise not to run to Jamaica. 

The legal bills for defending against this suit are already high; you wouldn't believe what I could be charging if I was in private practice instead of working for the taxpayer!!! 

Please won't you paypal $10, $20 or more? Send as a gift so you don't pay a fee!

AntiLloydLegalDefenseFund@yahoo.com is the paypal address...

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment