"I will get married next year" - Cossy Ojiakor


When asked in an interview with Vanguard about the man in her life & rumours she insured her boobs, she said 

At the moment, I have a lot of people that love me. I’d fall in love. But when I dating someone, I hate to make it a public affair. I can’t even take a picture with my man in public. But I can take pictures with my fans. Anybody you see me pose for a shot is my fan. I wouldn’t even agree to share the same table with my man at a function. This, for me, is a way of avoiding  people raising eyebrows.Anyway, I will be getting married come next year.A woman get married when she is ready to get married. I will get married next year or I will make a baby next year.

On getting her boobs insured

It’s  not true. Sometimes, some of these bloggers just cook up stuffs that are not true. But it sounds so interesting, that’s why I didn’t want to confirm whether it’s true or not. Let the story just be.Somebody just cooked it up. I don’t know anything about it. I didn’t tell anybody I’m insuring my boobs. It’s something that somebody just cooked up somewhere. The story didn’t generate from me neither did it generate from my Twitter handle or Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment