This is how they react to opposition...

There's an old joke around the courthouse.  When the law is on your side, pound on the law.  When the facts are on your side, pound on the facts.  And if neither are on your side, pound on the table.

Well, when the facts aren't on your side, Lloyd's little minions make insults about age, intelligence, status in BJJ, and virtue. I guess I'm happy they don't think I'm ugly?

Today, on facebook:



And yes, that whole baloney "Georgette cheated" blackmail thing apparently has a believer.... Jason Selva of Alhambra California (check out his very Lloydie website.)




This is what they did to the NYE rape survivor. Oh look, let's call her a whore, then no one will believe her.  This is what Jason Selva did by accusing me of cheating on my husband when he reposted that baloney "cheater report" website on facebook.

The "cheater" story doesn't even get basic facts right (I don't cheat on my husband, he isn't abusive, I'm not a DEA agent) and it used a picture that was public and all over the internet, facebook, my blog, etc.  I originally thought all the blackmail threats were connected to me outing a local instructor who is a registered sex offender.  Maybe it was Lloyd or a minion all along?


0 comments:

Post a Comment