Random things I'm listening to.

I'm about to settle down for a busy day at work and thought I'd share some of the music I listen to in the background.  The first is a rip from the Global DJ Broadcast and I am really impressed with the CG in the video (that I unfortunately don't get to watch when I'm working.)



I recently discovered Medina; this is one of my favorite songs of hers, for the song itself and for her boots and for the dancing...



And two favorites of mine-- Daft Punk and takeSomeCrime--



And more takeSomeCrime-- with Skrillex this time.  His movement and body isolations are outstanding.  I'd love to see him on the salsa floor...



And last for the jiu jitsu peeps still tuned in... Kaskade plus Skrillex plus Swiss ball antics... don't ask me why the hat, I NO KNOW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment