Follow up on previous posts...

First, I've been thinking about Paul Saucido's victim, and I hope she continues to heal and recover.

Second, I reported the blackmail communications to the Austin Police and it appears that, with the detective's help, that whole situation has gone away.  What a relief.

Third, my back is still sore.  Much better than it was, thanks in part to Catherine at Myo Austin ... but I'm still not training and it's been ten days.  Very frustrating though I know that's not THAT long a time.

I heard Invicta 6 was really good, but I was at work :\  Big project with a Tuesday evening deadline.



How was your weekend?  What do you think of the whole George Zimmerman deal?  (I have no opinion; I've intentionally tuned out and as a prosecutor I know the media often gets it way wrong, in one direction or the other.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment