Two BJJ guys caught raping woman on video...

I know, more than anyone, that you're innocent until proven guilty... but my husband just brought this awful story to my attention.

Apparently two Lloyd Irvin guys in DC raped a woman in a parking garage on New Years... and were caught on surveillance camera video....  She was so drunk, when they didn't adequately support her, she fell to the concrete and was knocked out.

Here's the article in the Washington Times.

And here's the ABC coverage.

She wasn't just any woman, either.  She was another jiu jitsu fighter.  A teammate.  She was their teammate!!!  She was too drunk to drive home, and they told her they'd give her a ride to her instructor's home.  (Presumably Lloyd's.)

I want to throw up.  Those assholes.  Apparently you can't necessarily trust even your own teammates.

Edited to add:  from what I can tell, Nick (one of the perps) is a Texas guy.  I think he fought my teammate Travis Orr at a Houston tourney a year or two ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment