SOTW 3, Chapter 27 - A Changing World

Yes, it's been awhile since I've posted any videos. I got behind, and then we took a break from Story of the World to read through George Washington's World by Genevieve Foster. It's unlikely that I'll go back through all the chapters I skipped, but the kids have been asking for videos, so I'll jump back in with Chapter 27.

Steam and Coal in Britain

World's Greatest Invention - the Steam Engine
This video is on YouTube, but I'm not sure exactly where it came from.  It seems to be from a news program in the UK.



Coal, Steam, and the Industrial Revolution
from Crash Course History
My note:  the Crash Course History videos are technically well done, in my opinion, but they are geared for older students from a secular world-view.  As always, please preview them to evaluate whether or not they are appropriate for your children.



Cotton and Guns in America

Profile of Eli Whitney
from About.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment