Slideyfoot is coming to visit!

I'm pretty excited-- Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and we'll be hosting Slideyfoot for a week!  (I'm sure you're familiar with his very nicely-thought-out blog about training and learning jiu jitsu, no?  He's a purple belt at Gracie Barra Bristol... go check it out if you haven't already..) 

He's coming to Texas to get his jiu jitsu on, check out the art scene, and generally explore this very-different culture.  He's also stopping in Houston and Dallas, but *I* get him for Thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to that especially. 

We should have somewhere between 16-20 people here for dinner.  I am going to wait and see how I feel-- I might actually train with him or I might not.  Seems a shame for Slidey to come all the way from the UK and me not get to roll with him.  But I'm doing all these shots again to grow lots and lots of eggs, so it just depends how explosive my ovaries feel.

Miss training.  Miss working out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment